Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2 weeks out !

Well - the competition is coming up ! This is exciting. I have not been able to train on any events - which means I have to go into the competition raw - I'm starting to get scared !!!!!

I am getting the harness tonight so I will be able to do a van pull tomorrow.

Training is coming along...I hired a trainer last week - since Troy has not been available to me for a while. I am working on my shoulder strength with him. My bench press has gotten up to 135 ! In addition to a seated Military and an Incline Bench - so things are looking up there.

I have practiced the Farmers with 85# DB's - but need to get to 140 ! OMG - I'm scared !!!

Training has been going well - eating is OK - although there is definitely room for improvement - esp pre and post workout nutrition - although I am trying !!!

More later !

No comments: